- The Risks of Risk Registers Managing risks is managing discourse not technology, Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 26, December 2011, pp. 274-276.
- Why Your IT Project May Be Riskier Than You Think, Harvard Business Review, Vol. 89, No. 9, September 2011, pp. 23-25, co-authored with Bent Flyvbjerg.
- Major Programmes are not just Big Projects, PM Today, September 2010, marketing piece for research institute
- SPSS (PASW) Handbook for Graduate Students, Statistics Solutions Inc., Tampa, FL 2010.
- Double Whammy How ICT Projects are Fooled by Randomness and Screwed by Political Intent, Saïd Business School Working Paper, University of Oxford, September 2011.
- ICT Project Risk as Pollution Belief – A comparative essay in Cultural Theory, SSRN Working Paper Series.
- Of Birds and Bees, ICT Projects as High Impact, Rare Events presented at CRASSH Conference Challenging Models in the Face of Uncertainty, 28-30 September 2010, Cambridge, UK.
- ICT Projects as Rare Events presented at Woxbridge Doctoral Conference, 12-13 April, 2011, Warwick, UK.
- ICT Project Performance presented at 5th CIO/COO/CTO Conference on IT Architecture, February, 2011, McKinsey & Company, Kitzbühel, Austria.
- Oxford ICT Study presented at 4th CIO/COO/CTO Conference on IT Architecture, March, 2010, McKinsey & Company, Kitzbühel, Austria.